VDL Emmerton (Emilion x Nimmerdor) has won a 1.50 m class at the International Horse Show of Zuidlaren. In this class on Friday he and his rider Jur Vrieling were the fastest combination of the 3 competers in the jump-off.
VDL Sarantos (Emilion x Larome), ridden by Gert Jan Bruggink, won a 1.40 m class on Thursday and placed 2nd in a 1.40 m class on Saturday.
VDL Al Cantino (Ahorn x Landgraf) placed 3rd in the Grand Prix of Zuidlaren. The approved stallion was with his rider Dennis van Tilburg clear in the jump-off and made the 3rd best time.
The approved stallion VDL Harley (Heartbraker x Carthago) competed for the first time international and received with his rider Dennis van Tilburg a 9th place in the class for the 6- and 7-years old horses.
The Corland-mare Carlanda II, ridden by Wout Jan van der Schans, won a 1.35 m class on Saturday, placed 5th in a 1.40 m class on Thursday and placed 4th in a 1.40 m class against the clock on Sunday.
Sir Corland (Corland x Derrick), ridden by Wout Jan van der Schans, placed 3rd in a 1.45 m class on Thursday.
Other good results by offspring of VDL stallions were:
- Personality (Indoctro x Ladalco), ridden by Wesley Heijdens, placed 8th in the Grand Prix
- Samorkus (Ahorn x Indoctro), ridden by Dirk Demeersman, placed 5th in a 1.35 m class
- VDL Seawolf (Indorado x Zeus), ridden by Dennis van Tilburg placed 9th in a 1.35m class
- JK Horsetrucks Richmond Hill (Indoctro x Ahorn), ridden by Mans Buurmans, placed 6th in a 1.35 m class against the clock
- Nikon's Tomboy (Emilion x Ahorn), ridden by Roosje Brouwer, placed 4th in a 1.40 m class.
Deze website maakt gebruik van Cookies. Zo kunnen we er voor zorgen dat uw surfervaring nog aangenamer wordt gemaakt.